We are excited you are considering joining our team. At Personal MD, we are proud to be a privately owned company with over seventeen years in practice. As you can see from our website, we like to do things a little differently here. Our office was designed from the ground up to improve the doctor-patient relationship, which improves the experience for everyone who works at Personal MD. We do not accept any insurance plans which allow us to keep our patients the focus of our attention.
Below is a list of benefits we offer our employees who work at least 32 hours per week.
- Paid vacation time (1st year – 7 days. 2nd year – 10 days. 3rd – 5th year – 12 days, 6th – 9th year – 14 days, 10 plus years – 18 days).
- Paid holidays including New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (Thursday and Friday), and Christmas.
- Bereavement Pay
- Employee healthcare. On top of our employees and their immediate family (spouse and children) seeing any of the Personal MD providers for their primary medical care, Personal MD offers an optional United Healthcare Plan employees can participate in.
- Annual Flu shot.
- Annual TB test.
- 50% of scrubs up to 10 pairs/24 months.
- Retirement Savings Plan with a 3% match by Personal MD.
- Annual reviews with pay increases if earned.
- Monday – Friday work schedule with predictable start and end times.
- No weekend or evening call.