As Texas is trying to slowly, and carefully reopen, we continue to focus on the health and safety of our patients and our staff. To that end, I’m proud to announce our reopening as a “COVID-Protected Facility” with numerous protocols in place for your health and peace-of-mind.
We have always been a low volume medical office, but to ensure we keep a safe environment, please see the following guidelines if you will be coming to our office.
- We will continue to use a separate clinic to see patients that are sick and will use our main office for routine visits such as follow up exams, new consults, and wellness exams.
- All visits will be by appointment only; no walk-ins will be allowed at this time. You will need an appointment for lab draws and hormone injections as well.
- Patients are screened upon arrival by taking their temperature and conducting a COVID-19 risk assessment.
- We are limiting the number of patients in our facility to maintain appropriate social distance.
- All patients will be required to wear a mask. We do not have extra facemasks, so please bring one to your visit. If you do not have one, you will not be seen.
- Our staff will be fully equipped with the appropriate protective gear.
- We will continue to sanitize our facility regularly throughout the day, including disinfecting all surfaces, equipment, and seating areas before and after each patient.
- And, of course, we will continue to offer telemedicine visits and phone visits for those who are unable to visit the office.
It has been a challenging and stressful couple of months for everyone. We are so excited to be able to see patients in an office setting again. My team and I look forward to seeing you soon.